Author Topic: Online Interface Designer  (Read 4219 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Online Interface Designer
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:31:34 AM »
Are you still using Microsoft Office to create Flow charts or Rational Rose to make UML Diagrams, well learn to do it online for a change. Gliffy.com has now combined all the features required for Interface designing in their web-application together. And that means you could generate interfaces online without using any softwares.

The best part is that they provide you free 30 days trial of Premium Service, but who cares as long as you can create any number of accounts icon biggrin Online Interface Designer .   But I’m sure for people in designing area, this is a must visit website, that you cannot afford to miss.

Features of Gliffy

Gliffy has a wide range of designer choices. Here are some of the controls you can find on Gliffy, I have displayed them as image for a better understanding.

The Size Editor allows you to modify the dimensions of the components , such as the height, width and the position. The features could be either specified this way or we can simply drag and use your mouse controls to change them.  Apart from these features, Gliffy also allows the user to export his work to various formats  and to print them.

Visit

Gliffy.com
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection