Author Topic: Avatar The Game  (Read 4888 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
« on: February 08, 2012, 07:52:59 AM »
Not many would know that there is a game that is released based on the movie “The Avatar”.After successfully wrapping up the most anticipated movie of the year James Cameroons Avatar comes to life in the gaming consoles which has the same title as the movie. its based on the story line of the feature film but not entirely . Ubisoft one of the favorite in the gaming industry has launched its new venture “Avatar the Game” The game  developers have already started the developing process for this game a long time  back and developed side by side with the actual movie itself  and guess what the games also is developed for stereoscopic viewing (3Ddimensional) icon biggrin Avatar The Game . Experience It In 3 D! isn’t that cool .

play one will be the human and the other will be a Navi (pandora’s people).

The game is definitely a must try, not because of the success of the movie, but because of the 3D effect it has promised.With an NVIDIA’s stereoscopic 3D card for pc and a HDMI I/O connection, for a tele  gammer can now experience the 3-d game play which is first of its kind.The game was released earlier on December 2009 so grab your copy  before everything gets sold out.

The game is available for PlayStation 3 in 3D , Xbox 360 in 3D ,PC in 3D ,Nintendo Wii ,PlayStationPortable , and  Nintendo DS

ByteChip Rating: 4/5
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection