Author Topic: Android on PCs, the much awaited deal  (Read 4461 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Android on PCs, the much awaited deal
« on: February 03, 2012, 08:30:02 AM »
Running android on laptop is no more a farfetched dream now. After enjoying android’s -free- app on cellphones, the users can work on the same on their systems as well. BlueStacks App Player, a startup software package, is the name that is responsible for making the dream come true for android freaks.

Effortlessly, this software package runs and synchronizes Android apps to Windows computer. As per the stats, more than 550,000 downloads have been recorded since October this year and on top of that, it is a program which was released in alpha form seven weeks ago. A huge number, which definitely has a huge scope to escalate.

If windows 8 is coming in tablets than android on our systems would be equally excited idea. And this would beckon the users who would be now be experiencing android’s beautiful UI and a plethora of apps, which would be an added bonus of being in an arena of the OS.

I feel the aim behind all this is to lay the groundwork for the future of the PC-to-smartphone experience. By giving the cross device functionality BlueStacks has put the Android and Windows crowd a step ahead of Apple, which of course is a welcome move.

The BlueStacks app player gives a preloaded version of 10 Android Apps by default and simultaneously it supports 26 various apps. And on top of that, it asserts to come up with the paid apps while removing the number limit in its Pro version. Did I also tell you that the company’s future plans include the support of the app player for Mac OS X? Now that is called the much awaited deal one can vouch for!
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection