Author Topic: Advanced Screen Capture Software  (Read 4288 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Advanced Screen Capture Software
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:12:01 AM »
Using the standard Print-Scr Key Capture for your screen, wanted more than what Prt-Scr capture could provide, well here is  a software that takes screen capture to the next step. “Fast Stone Capture” is one of the screen capturing software that I came across in the recent days.

Well I must admit that after looking at the FastStone Capture starting window, It gave me an impression of some Not so good working software, but trust me, appearances are deceptive, the Software has lot more than any other screen capturing ones.
Features of Fast Stone Capture
Capture Full Screen

Not much needed to say about this, its what the default print screen does. Takes a screenshot of your computer monitor screen and takes it to the faststone editing window, where you can do a lot more than just saving the file,.
Capture a active window / particular window

You would be aware of this feature, if you are a vivid user of Linux, where you can actually select the part of the window you want to take screen shot of. The user on clicking on a particular window, will highlight it by drawing a red border around it, that means only within the border will be grabbed and saved in the screenshot.
Capture part of the screen

The software allows you to select a custom part of the screen either using a Rectangle screen selection tool or a Polygon screen selection tool. This one of the extra feature that you would find that is not there in the normal print screen softwares or the Prt Scr Key. This particular selection has a zoom window, that will display a zoomed position of the cursor, so it easy for you to select the part of window accurately.
Export screen capture to softwares

Default Tools like Linux, has to feature to the save the images after capturing directly on a file, unlike in windows, where you got to manually save them in Paint or other softwares and save them. But here you can choose where to land up after screen capturing. Here are some of the export features in FastStone.

Export to Default FastStone Image Editor
    Export to Clipboard
    Export to File (both manual and Autosave)
    Export to Email
    Export to Office tools like Microsoft Word or Powerpoint
    Send to Printer
    Send to Web (FTP)

Click here to Download FastStone Screen Capture
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection