Author Topic: Computer Alarm Clock  (Read 4292 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Computer Alarm Clock
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:33:19 AM »
Alarm is a clock application which is very useful if you are a sound sleeper icon smile Computer Alarm Clock   when u cant hear your own alarm clock in the morning i guess this application is the right thing for you ,So how it works is the user set the require time that he wants to wake up and it also allows the user to select his own sound where it allows you to select even songs so that you wake up every morning hearing your favorite songs and selecting volume level might be one of the main reasons why people go for computer alarm clocks cause the level can be adjusted to a much more higher level than a regular alarm clocks. it allows the user to fix the volume in the speaker so that you wouldn’t have any volume problem .coming to the appearance of the application ,it’s a regular looking digital clock with time and the user doesn’t have much to do with it, just have to set time with a  required  sound or a song and wait for the alarm to go up. It can also displace reminder or messages if the user wants  to display it along with the alarm.

Operating system : Windows 7,Windows Vista, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT.

FILE SIZE :789Kb

License Type: Freeware

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection