bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
VIPRE
« on: January 29, 2012, 12:20:52 PM »

GFI software is a security and a development company for emails and computers was founded in 1992 and specialized in network security software like GFI LANguard , GFI Vipre Antivirus, GFI MailSecurity and much more

The GFI subnet software has come up with yet another security tool which make your computer scured one step ahead of other software, GFI vipre which is an anti virus software protects your computer 24×7 ,believe me it’s the total antivirus software for your home or business , vipre stands for Virus Intrusion Protection Remediation Engine (sounds pretty cool huh..  ) at first look  the user might find this is a bit complicated but if you work your way through you’ll find that it’s a pice-sa cake. Anybody can handle this piece of application its pretty simple to use. We are amazed to see its capabilities, It perform really faster than we expected to be and it doesn’t slow down your computer because the vipre uses a minimal level of your computer resources and that’s the reason why it doesn’t affect the speed of the PCvipre business 10826 300x199 VIPRE:
Features:
The viper has the all the necessary feature that a basic antivirus should have plus its gets even better, it protects the computer from all the malicious Trojans ,worms, spyware, and adwares,The vipre uses a next generation anti-malware technology which detects almost any kind of malware .the user can get a real time protection from the software it also has a desktop anti virus and email antivirus also has its very own firewall. The software literally protects the computer from malicious websites and blocks unwanted ads.
It uses a active protection technology which means that your computer is protected every time a new application is installed or downloaded or just opened cause the anti-virus run scans simultaneously
MX-Virtualization technology analyzes threats and it actually takes the threat off the machine before it can execute itself.
For your emails it supports almost everything from outlook, windows mail, pop3 or SMTP it protects your mails from every threats and it also blocks phishing site from getting the users personal information ,its got a built in phishing system which scans the users emails .
The vipre automatically scans all your removable drives like flash drive, pen drives even an external hard drive

Performance:
Here at byte chip we tried this piece of software in different system and found that the result was impressive, we installed the trail version in three different computers the first one was a AMD  athlon 64 bit processor  with windows XP and the next  was a sony vio with intel i3 processor and windows XP SP3 and finally we tested it out with intel i7 processor with windows 7 . All of the above computer have a fairly basic and required RAM size
With windows7 it looked amazing and it was pretty fast and their was nothing to complaint

More over the product has received plenty of achievements and awards making it as a one of the trusted and reliable software to protect our computer
The final verdict is ,it did blow away some of its rivals and two thumbs up for viper antivirus software ,download your free version check it for yourself and Id probably say that u’ll love it.untitled 300x290 VIPRE:
Compatibility
VIPRE is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7, 32- and 64-bit.
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection