Author Topic: Glary Utility  (Read 4143 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Glary Utility
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:45:29 AM »
Glary utility is a single utility application which comes with several tools along with it, for a start it can be used as a basic spy ware detector or an optimizer which cleans and optimizes the computer and makes it a bit faster than normal. It has a really good user friendly interface which is fairly looks simple and can be used by anyone. it removes unwanted data from the registry even corrects some of the minor errors which may pop up like a broken shortcuts or a invalid file, manages your start up profile and programs, optimizes your memory and defragments the registry so that the user can get more out of their computer. it has a really good security features which also Shows you the disk space usage of your files and folders one of my favorite thing about this tool is its ability to Finds and removes empty folders in your windows, it also has a File Splitter and Joiner which is it Splits larger files into smaller ones and then rejoin them in one piece. Finally if your rally busy with your work you can simply go for the one click maintenance option you just need to click it once. To sum it all up it’s an all in one utility which might come in handy at any time and the regular version is free which you can be downloaded from here.

Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT.

FILE SIZE: 7.33 MB

License Type: Freeware

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Screenshot:
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection