Author Topic: Facebook Cartoon Week??..is it?  (Read 4502 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Facebook Cartoon Week??..is it?
« on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:30 AM »
Are you a regular facebook user? And did you logged in to your facebook account today?? And wonder why your best friends are changing their profile pic to a cartoon character???

cartoon Facebook Cartoon Week??..is it? Have no fear its because theirs a new hype picking up among the facebook users where they swap their real profile pic to their favorite childhood cartoon character because some user had posted the following message and the users goal is to make people exchange their human face to an cartoon character and to have everyone profile picture as a cartoon character  ,well that’s the plan anyway and the source of the message is still unknown.But there’s a time frame to it ,the user are expected to change the pictures between 12th and 30th of this month. And the message goes like this -“New Game: Change your profile picture to your favorite cartoon from when you were a kid. The goal of this game is not to see a human picture on Facebook, but an invasion of childhood memories until Monday. PLAY AND PASS ALONG! “. So that’s why you are and you will be seeing cartoon characters for a few days in facebook and you know what , I have already changed my profile picture to” Garfield-the cat” and i guess you should change it too ,so it brings us to this’ –  what’s your favorite childhood cartoon character??  :D
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection