Author Topic: MS Security Essential isn’t working :: Hot Solution  (Read 4449 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
MS Security Essential isn’t working :: Hot Solution
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
I was just facing an amazing problem that was?‘ My Security Essential’ and?‘Windows Defender’ was not opening. When I click on them , just open it and close it after 1 second. That’s why my whole system was going vulnerable.
I was afraid about this matter. Because I give priority to my PC security first then everything.
Now I have got a solution. After searching throughout the microsoft’s support site I downloaded ‘MALWAREBYTES’ to check malware in my pc. Then after installing it, it shows that 3 infected files.?I have just deleted them and Everything is going well now. OMG.. It was an adventure to retrieve the security hole of my system.
I have pasted the report given by MalwareBytes below:
===========================================
Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: 6558
Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
5/12/2011 6:05:48 AM
mbam-log-2011-05-12 (06-05-48).txt
Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 174611
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 9 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 3
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GHWAUC6NNZ (Trojan.FakeAlert.SA) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ICS5R7Y0OS (Trojan.FakeAlert.SA) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\ (Hijack.Zones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Values Infected:
Registry Data Items Infected:
Folders Infected:
Files Infected:
c:\Windows\System32\inetcpl1.dll (Heuristics.Shuriken) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\Tasks\{22116563-108c-42c0-a7ce-60161b75e508}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
c:\Windows\Tasks\{810401e2-dde0-454e-b0e2-aa89c9e5967c}.job (Trojan.FraudPack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection