Author Topic: Get Maximum advantage from Facebook Fan Page  (Read 4336 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
Get Maximum advantage from Facebook Fan Page
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:30:05 AM »
Many of the webmasters enjoy comfortable number of fans in their Facebook page.You can drive traffic to your blog through Facebook, provided you know to use it the right way. Here are some of the guidelines that can get you the maximum advantages of Facebook fan page.
Don’t Post Frequent Updates on Fan Page

This is something which I was doing earlier on ByteChip. I configured RSS Graffiti to send regular updates of my posts. I was under the impression that , by doing so our post will get wider exposure, and get a huge traffic from Facebook. But trust me it just dint work. There are high chances that your fans block the notifications from your fan- page treating you like a Facebook spammer. That means you cannot get traffic from that particular person anymore. So don’t post frequent updates on fan page.  If you are the fan page owner, you may notice the Post rating coming down , Never bother about it. Its just another stupid ranking system in Facebook.

Post your Best article with Eye-catching Title

This really works, posting your best articles with a catchy title will have a greater response from the audience. By this you will also develop a good reputation amongst your Facebook fans. Once they get a good impression on you, trust me you can convert them into regular reader of your blog.
Is the post suitable for everyone?

Another thing you must note is whether the contents are suitable for all your Facebook fans. I will give you an example on this, I have more than 1000 fans from various countries. When I write a post like “iPad launch in India“, very few will actually read it, and its irrelevant for the rest of the people. So post something that is universal and useful to most of my fans, rather than to a small group of people.
Choose the Right Display Image

This is really important, because you know these days Facebook is full of colors, filled with various catchy images and if you want to stand out amongst them, you got to differentiate yourself, choose a colorful and attractive display image for the post. Even if your post title is not catchy, because may have a look at it for the display image. P.S Don’t post a female celebrity pic icon razz Get Maximum advantage from Facebook Fan Page
Encourage Participation in Fan Page Content

Whenever you put a post in your Fan page , make sure that you start a conversation. An article link post with a conversation in it is 10 times more powerful than an ordinary article link.

You know very well Facebook home page is customized to show either The Most Recent or Top News. A post with conversation will appear in the top news, that actually increases the chances of people seeing your post. Lucky for me, as in ByteChip we are a team of 5 , so even if there is no conversation around , we would start it icon biggrin Get Maximum advantage from Facebook Fan Page
facebook 256 Get Maximum advantage from Facebook Fan Page
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection