Author Topic: How to Insert Images into Gmail Message  (Read 3982 times)

bbasujon

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
  • I want to show my performance at any where
    • View Profile
    • Higher Education
How to Insert Images into Gmail Message
« on: January 29, 2012, 07:33:06 AM »
If you are a long time user of Gmail you would have definitely come across a situation where you could not attach an image in Gmail message window. This is because by default Gmail Rich Formatting doesn’t support inserting images into the message window. Even if you drag the image to gmail message it will not add it.

To solve this issue, we need to use a Google Lab Product called  “Inserting Images“. Check out the below steps on how to enable the plugin and use it to insert images.

ow to Enable Insert Images

Login to your Gmail Page.
    Click on the Settings Options in the top- right side of the window.

In the Settings Page Click on the “Labs” Option.

A set of plugins will open, now navigate to the plugin – “Inserting Images ” and click on “Enable” option.

Now go to the bottom of the page and click on “Save Changes” button. Now Gmail will re-load with the new settings. Follow below guide to attach images in the message.

How to Insert Inline Images in Message

Now after enabling the option as shown above, Click on Compose option.
    Now in the Rich Formatting Window you can see an option called “Insert Image”.

Note: The image will be inserted in the place where the cursor is placed. So click the mouse cursor on where you want to insert the image and click on the “Insert Image” icon.
Now there are two option in it, either add an image from the computer or add an image from URL. By default My Computer is select, click on Browse and select the image you to insert.

Finally click on the “OK” button to insert the image.
Acquire the knowledge and share the knowledge so that knowing,learning then sharing - all are the collection